Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.linkedin.com/countserv/count/share?url=http://freshpractices.com/about/&format=json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/freshid8/public_html/freshpractices.com/wp-content/plugins/tk-social-share/tk-social-counter.php on line 145
Do you need…
• User experience improvements for web/mobile apps, retail environments, ecommerce or content-intensive websites?
• A world-class usability lab with processes to integrate user testing into your organization for formal and informal usability testing?
• Usability/user experience analysis, research and recommendations?
• A passionate user advocate who helps you see things the way users do?
• A user experience department created and managed, if you don’t already have one? (Two employers brought me in to do this.)
• Real-time user experience for live events, with software design to collate conversations and assets?
If so, let’s talk! I am seeking a user experience director/manager/lead position in Atlanta or Greenville.
I’m Kristi Colvin, the founder of Fresh ID, where I’ve helped small businesses, startups and big brands with a unique emphasis on integrated branding and comprehensive user experience since 1997, utilizing my own unique blend of Fresh Practices. Check out my portfolio of sample work at freshid.com/work
Clients have ranged from sports teams like Sporting Kansas City and the Kansas City Chiefs, to small businesses, restaurants, retail stores, authors, enterprise clients like Anadarko, Enron, Phillips, John Deere and IBM plus many, many startup software companies.
I find usability problems and design comprehensive user experiences that can significantly alter your bottom line. Ask how I helped Sourcefire, nTier, PentaSafe and Sigmaflow integrate multiple products into a cohesive brands and then become acquired, totaling $3B in acquisitions, in part from my contribution to the visual appearance and usability of the product line.
User-centric software & retail improvements, usability testing and user experience analysis and field studies, user experience design, visual standards, change processes and guidelines, product line design and integration, channel/co-branding, social media platform integration and design, real-time event technology and promotion, visual design, icon design